Ground Zero Summit is the largest collaborative platform in Asia for cyber security experts and researchers to address emerging cyber security challenges and demonstrate cutting-edge technologies. The Summit is an exclusive platform in the region to establish and strengthen relationships between the cyber security community with corporates, PSUs, government, security & defense establishments.
Living on from the huge successes of the past editions of Ground Zero Summit held in New Delhi and Colombo; 2016 promises to be even better and exciting. The Summit will bring the brightest minds in the cyber security domain of Sri Lanka together. It aims to provide the right opportunity to all stakeholders in the cyber security arena to come closer and share a level-playing ground through active conferencing and networking and will showcase indigenous products and technologies in the field of information security to the world. It will be a one-of-its-kind event on cyber security that Sri Lanka will witness.
DAY 1 - Conference : 07 April, 2016, Venue: BMICH
- Keynote Addresses
- Technical Sessions
- Panel for Corporates
- Cyber Security Exhibition
DAY 2 - Trainings : 08 April, 2016, Venue: Distance Learning Centre Ltd
- Cyber Security Trainings
Who will attend?
- Hackers and cyber security experts from around the world
- Senior officials from the Government and private sector
- Senior members of corporates like CIOs/CTOs/CISOs
- Aspiring information security professionals and students
- Policymakers, scientists, researchers and academia
- 200 + delegates from across the globe
- Keynote address by top dignitaries of Sri Lanka
- Technical sessions by hackers & security researchers
- Panel with some of the countrys top CEOs / CTOs / CIOs
- Showcase application of security technology – both defensive & offensive
- Exhibition of indigenous cyber security companies
- Cyber security trainings by ace professionals