Ground Zero Summit 2015
ASIA'S FOREMOST INFORMATION SECURITY SUMMIT
Ground Zero Summit is the largest collaborative platform in Asia for Cyber security experts and researchers to address emerging cyber security challenges and demonstrate cutting-edge technologies. Ground Zero Summit is the exclusive platform in the region providing opportunities to establish and strengthen relationships between corporate, public sector undertakings (PSUs), government departments, security and defense establishments.
Living on from the huge successes of Ground Zero Summit 2013, New Delhi and Ground Zero Summit 2014, Colombo, 2015 promises to bring hackers and information security experts from all over Asia under one roof. It will showcase indigenous products and ingenious brains working in the field of information security to the world. Ground Zero Summit (G0S) is being organized by the Indian Infosec Consortium (IIC), which is an independent not-for-profit organization formed by leading cyber experts.
The Summit gets its name from a piece of ancient Indian history. India was the ground where zero was discovered. It is the land that gave the world the place-value system and the decimal system. Zero is the reason why infinite numbers can be framed. Also zero is an integral part of the binary number system which is the base of digital electronics. It is this power and magic of zero that the Summit celebrates and derives its name from.
Who will attend?
Ground Zero Summit 2015 will be attended by:
- Cyber security experts- both from the Government and private sector
- Members of the cyber security task force
- Hackers from around the world
- Senior members of corporate Indian like CSO/CTO/CISO
- Aspiring information security professionals and students
- Policymakers, scientists, researchers and academia
- Find out how to develop a robust security strategy that will protect systems from cyber risks
- Discover why cyber security has changed from being an IT issue to a major national issue
- Hear what senior policymakers/government officials are doing to combat cyber threats to national security, government services, businesses and citizens
- Network with information security experts from government agencies, critical infrastructure companies, software providers and other organizations
- Learn how law enforcement officers are collaborating with businesses to prevent, detect, investigate and prosecute cyber criminals
New Delhi, India
0900-0600 Hrs, 05-08 November, 2015
Hold Your Spot at a pre-registration rate of Rs. 10,000 for a full conference pass!
Brochure / Ground Zero Summit 2014
Image Gallery / G0S 2014 & India 2014
For Delegate Registration & Sponsorship Opportunities
Mobile: - +91 9899223732
Office: - +91 11 43084861